Sunday, November 28, 2010

Comments for Kids #10 and #11



Hi Graham.
I'm a student from the University of South Alabama. In Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class we have the privilege of being able to peek at different student blogs from all around the world. This week I got to see yours. You did a fantastic job with your picture and memory sentence. When I was younger the sentence I was taught to remember the planets was: My Very Excited Mother Just Us Nine Pies. Pluto isn't a planet anymore so I guess my sentence doesn't match now-a-days =)
Continue to keep up the good work!

Graham's blog












Hey Chase.
I'm a student from the University of South Alabama. Do you like history? I enjoyed reading your blog about Columbus and how you felt about certain phrases because your right, a lot of things do change over time. It must have been really neat to Skype with an expert =)
Great blog post, keep up the good work.

Chase's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment