Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog Post 12

What I Learned This Year (Year 2)


Hi. I'm a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I've read your first blog post about what you have learned during your first year of teaching.
After reading this one, the one thing I can see is that your are consistent. Does it make sense when I say that you are consistent in being flexible?

And I totally agree with the other lady who said you were perceptive in the difference between 6th and 8th graders. I work more so with older high schoolers and I have to admit when a jr. high or middle schooler gets thrown into the mix, I'm at a lost sometimes. But being flexible is the key, right :)

The one thing that he stresses is that he is always willing to learn and to network.


M-Cubed: ISTE Presentation Video



I watched several of the other videos from the fablab4teachers. The only thing I can say is that I'm not quite sure what I'm watching. But I do know that whatever these young kids are doing it looks very complicated and math-based. Not my forte. But I don't think I have the right to complain about getting frustrated with the new things I'm learning for this class after seeing young kids do all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment