Sunday, September 19, 2010

C4K # 1

Hi Yolanda.
My name is Pauline and I'm a student from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. Your blog was very informative and well written. Family is one of the most important thing in my life also, only second to serving my G-d the best way I possibly can. I have two dogs also, Spudnik and Oynx. They make up a lot of colorful memories in my life. You seemed to be a quick study and well-versed in all your subject areas. Math was never my strong suit, but if I had your attitude when it came to the subject, I know I would have done a lot better. It's awesome how confident you are. I'm glad you are blessed with a spirit of excellence and that you always strive to do well in everything. Keep up the good work. Effort goes a long way.

her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment